Thursday May 15 2014
Emma’s been busy: voicing, writing and doing lots of deep breathing.
Friday Feb 14 2014
Released on Valentine’s Day, 2014 this unique double-headed showreel demonstrates the amazing chemistry shared between these two voiceover legends.
Tuesday Jan 8 2013
Tomorrow is the 150th anniversary of the first passenger journey taken on the London Tube. Emma’s been busy celebrating.
more blog entries
You’ve already heard Emma Clarke. She’s a leading voiceover, trusted by some of the UK’s top radio stations, advertisers and department stores. She’s also well-known as being the ‘voice of the London Underground’ – speaking those immortal words ‘mind the gap’ to millions of commuters every day.
Whatever the medium, whatever the style, Emma Clarke can help with a voiceover that’s exactly right.
Comedy and drama writer
Emma has also written several acclaimed comedy programmes for mainstream UK radio, including the series Share and Share Alike.
- About Emma’s work as a writer
For goodness’ sake, life’s not all work. Take a little time off and have a play. Just make sure the boss isn’t watching…
- Cliche-o-meter – how many tired old advertising cliches have you seen, heard or voiced?
- Mind the gap – all about Emma’s work on the London Underground
- Emma’s fridge magnet game – make your own phrases.
- Create your own voiceover – assemble your own voiceover from our standard elements
- Flip-book Emma – just like you had at school
- Make your own Emma – assemble your very own Emma Clarke
- Where’s Emma? – see if you can find her