Friday Feb 14 2014
Released on Valentine’s Day, 2014 this unique double-headed showreel demonstrates the amazing chemistry shared between these two voiceover legends.
Tuesday Jan 8 2013
Tomorrow is the 150th anniversary of the first passenger journey taken on the London Tube. Emma’s been busy celebrating.
Wednesday Nov 28 2012
This year’s John Lewis TV ad is a recession-friendly work of creative genius. Emma gives her take on why it’s a bloody great commercial.
more blog entries
You’ve already heard Emma Clarke. She’s a leading voiceover, trusted by some of the UK’s top radio stations, advertisers and department stores. She’s also well-known as being the ‘voice of the London Underground’ – speaking those immortal words ‘mind the gap’ to millions of commuters every day.
Whatever the medium, whatever the style, Emma Clarke can help with a voiceover that’s exactly right.
Comedy and drama writer
Emma has also written several acclaimed comedy programmes for mainstream UK radio, including the series Share and Share Alike.
- About Emma’s work as a writer
For goodness’ sake, life’s not all work. Take a little time off and have a play. Just make sure the boss isn’t watching…
- Cliche-o-meter – how many tired old advertising cliches have you seen, heard or voiced?
- Mind the gap – all about Emma’s work on the London Underground
- Emma’s fridge magnet game – make your own phrases.
- Create your own voiceover – assemble your own voiceover from our standard elements
- Flip-book Emma – just like you had at school
- Make your own Emma – assemble your very own Emma Clarke
- Where’s Emma? – see if you can find her